Operating hours / Entrance Fee
OPEN JANUARY 23rd OF 2020!
- Entrance fee: $5/person
- Free entrance for children 12 months and under
- Veterans discount entrance fee: $7.50/person (includes three tulips) (only during the week on business days)
- Seniors discount entrance+tulips fee: $7.50/person (includes three tulips) (only during the week on business days)
- School/homeschool entrance fee: $7.50/person (includes three tulips) (only during the week on business days)
- Operating hours: Monday - Sunday, 7 days a week, 9:00 am- 8.00pm
- Free parking
- Concessions available (snacks, chips, candy and sodas)
- Professional photographers do not need to make appointments. A day pass will be provided for you when you pay the 25 dollar entrance fee.
- U-pick, $2.50/stem (tulip flowers will be wrapped in pretty paper and stems will be put in flower gel)
- Picking baskets available on the field
- There are picnic tables and restrooms
- No outside coolers, food, or drinks are allowed. Only a small "bread bag"
- Dogs are not allowed in our field or in the parking lot/car (for service dogs, please call us)
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the field conditions
- Wheelchairs are only possible when the weather conditions are good. And always under guidance of someone.
- No drones allowed
How You Can Keep Us Smiling
- Do not litter or leave trash in our field
- Know that we have the right to close the field at any time
- Watch small children at all times
- Keep walking in the aisles