Operating hours / Entrance Fee
- Entrance fee: $3/person, children 12 months and under: Free entrance
- Operating hours: Monday - Sunday, 7 days a week, 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Senior citizens: Admission and picking 3 tulips for $7.50 per person. Monday to Friday.
- Veterans: Admission and picking 3 tulips for $7.50 per person.
- Educational field trip for schools, home school groups, and Girl Scout Troops: $6.00/person (including 3 tulips picked by their own). Chaperones/teachers normal entrance fee. Monday through Friday 9am to 3pm on schooldays.
- Free parking
- Concessions available (snacks, chips, candy and sodas)
- U-pick, $2.50/stem (tulip flowers will be wrapped in pretty paper and stems will be put in flower gel)
- Picking baskets available on the field
- There are picnic tables and restrooms
- No outside coolers, food, or drinks are allowed. Only a small "bread bag"
- Dogs are not allowed in our field (for service dogs, please call us)
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the field conditions
- Wheelchairs are only possible when the weather conditions are good. And always under guidance of someone.
How You Can Keep Us Smiling
- Do not litter or leave trash in our field
- Know that we have the right to close the field at any time
- Watch small children at all times
- Keep walking in the aisles